Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Crazy Love Playlist

Honestly, because of my long layover between classes, I thought up of a short list of the songs I think are either the sexiest, romantic, and caring songs that I have ever heard. All these songs are great, but I'd like to share them for this Valentine's Day. Enjoy.

Crazy Love by Van Morrison

Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield

Everlasting Light by The Black Keys

Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding

Corinna by Taj Mahal

Tupelo Honey by JJ Grey and Mofro

I Never Loved A Man (The Way That I Love You) by Aretha Franklin

In the Country by Chicago

At Last by Etta James

Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers

Bring It On Home To Me by Sam Cooke

And why not: You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate

Alright, use those wisely. Of course there's so much more great music like that out there, but here is a good taste. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Great songs!!! Thank you, my son! Happy Valentine's !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard "Brutal Love" by Green Day? It reminds me a lot of "Bring It On Home To Me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to listen to that. Although I'm not much of a Green Day fan, the fact that it sounds like a Cooke song makes me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete